On Friday, we (Dylan, Taylor, and myself) were on our way to pick up Jared from Toddler Lab. In the middle of Dylan and Taylor's Uh-ha, Na-uh, Uh-ha, Na-uh, Uh-ha, Na-uh, I finally fairly loudly and firmly said "STOP IT"!!! Taylor in her mature manner, said "Mom, are you listening to me...? That was NOT very appropriate!" My 5 yr old teaching me about appropriate. At least I know now that she hears me.....I'm feeling really 'bummed out' tonight. Is it because fall is here and I can't catch up with all there is to do? Dylan & Taylor already have a list for Santa Claus... Is it because I'm sleep deprived and am so tired!?! Is it because I have another headache? (I have them more than I don't) I think, mostly it is because something in life that has been going so well for a month, (so well, it was almost scary) has now crumbled in my lap over the weekend. I am upset and frustrated, hurt and angry.... How could I let myself get my hopes up, knowing better. What was I thinking!?! I had just started to let myself believe, only to be now so mad at myself. Oh well....This too shall pass....right? I guess you are supposed to get up after a fall....
1 comment:
You are supposed to get up- you have to finish!
Hang in there, Melissa. It really is better to get your hopes up and crushed again than to become cynical and lose faith. Just try to stay the course and know there are people out there praying for you.
If you ever have a spare minute, I'd love to see you! We can chat over hot chocolate and Lortab. :)
Love love love!
Post a Comment