I've been tagged by Stacey, and because I've never made good on any previous tag, here it goes....
8 TV shows I like to watch
CSI New York
CSI Miami
Law and Order
Pushing Daisies
Cold Case
Without a Trace
Americas Funniest Home Videos
8 Restaurants I like to eat at
Applebees
Olive Garden
Gringos
Cafe Rio (in Utah of course)
(Sorry can't think of any more)
8 Things that happened today
Woke up at 5 AM for no reason
Made breakfast
Did Taylor's hair
Saw the kids off to the bus (Today is the first day back from spud harvest)
Got Jared changed and dressed
Called my mom
Got a call from Jeff
Checked e-mail
8 Things I'm looking forward to
Jeff finding a new job
Being done with our next trip to Primary Children's
Having my house ALL put together
Catching up on the laundry
Reading my new book
Getting Jared potty-trained
Being out of debt (Someday)
Going on vacation (Someday)
8 Things on my wish list
That Jeff would take Dylan to Primary Children's (Right!?!)
To never HAVE to go back to Primary Children's
Visit Washington D.C. in the Fall
To find my missing magic wand
To have a newer (and paid for) vehicle
Happy healthy kiddos
Happy healthy husband
Have peace and sanity
8 People I tag...
Melody
Amber
Stephanie
Amanda
Fay
Tiffany
Emily
Pokeyann
1 comment:
Check it out, you tagged me and I actually did it! You should feel very special, I think you are the first one I've ever actually done! hehe
Post a Comment