Wednesday, October 8, 2008
AAUUUUUGGGHHH.......
I'm about to pull my hair out. Jared has smeared glue all over Dylan's folder, Dylan's tablet, and his own pants. He still has dried up glue peeling from his hands. He has written on my hard wood floor in blue, black, and red PERMANENT marker. He has taken pencil to most walls in the living room and kitchen. He has taken off his diaper (very dirty, dirty diaper) to smear it across the house and I would document it in pictures other than the fact that he also ruined my memory card.(AUUUUGH!!!) I would go to recover one part of the house, just for him to destroy another part at the same time. Its only noon!!! I think I'm looking forward to going to work tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my! wish i could hang with you at work but a last i just finished a 3 in a row. weekend here i come. so sorry to hear about your house. be strong.
You know things are getting hairy when you are looking forward to work! I have an unopened box of Magic Erasers I'd bring over if i could!
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
:)
(shudder) Like I said last night, you win "toddler vent time" hands down. Me and Fay weren't even close.
I'm so sorry! Don't you hate this phase of always destroying something?! Hang in there! You have a Mr. Clean magic Eraser right??? Takes off everything!
Post a Comment