Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry it's been so long.....

I'm not quite sure if anyone even reads this page, but I like to try to keep up with it. If for no other reason, than keeping track of events-journaling.

Wednesday:June 18th My co-workers have a play group in the summer. This was the day that we went swimming. Beth from the NICU has a clubhouse with an indoor pool. The kids had so much fun. They haven't had swimming lessons but had a great time anyway.


Saturday:June 21st Thank goodnees it was the longest day of the year, we needed it. We put together our swingset/play gym thing-im-bobber. I called in the recruits to help us get it done. Its a little bit more of a motivating factor if you have other people there working hard-good incentive for us to work hard. Trent Gailbraith and Alan Beagley (previous home teachers) and their families came and pulled us thru. Also Jason Sorensen from across the street came to help. (MANY THNX TO THEM FOR ALL THE HELP!!!!) We got it done in decent time for a project like that and I think the whole neighborhood will be the recipients of this. The kids really love it though. It is a great focus for them while being outside instead of wanderin on the road or throwing rocks in the ditch.


Monday:June 23rd Dylan had a round of sedation dentistry done. There is finally a pediatric dentist in Rexburg and I'm thinking very highly of him. He has been so good with Dylan. We had to go up to the hospital and we masked him before the IV. It was general anethesia and I'm so glad we did it that way. He ended up having to have a baby root canal, sealants, fillings and caps. All done in one trip. YAHOO!!! That day was tough because he never could keep anything down. But the next morning, he woke up like his normal Dylan self and we never heard a word about his mouth hurting.


Dylan-Waiting for a better day....


Tuesday:June 24th Jareds trip to the audiologist went off like a hit. He was very co-operative and his hearing is within the normal range. The tubes we had put in-in February are working, doing what they are supposed to. He continues speech therapy and is really doing a great job immitating what he hears.

Jared:Just call me "he-man-baby...."


Monday:June 30th I finally got the lawn mowed. It's only taken all summer because the lawnmower we had just bought, broke 3 times. So I took it back and it took another week to get another one in. What a headache...which is what I had when I was done in addition to being burned on my arms and half of my face. LOL!!!

Jeff also got a 'toy'. I think he's been wanting something to play with for longer than what I can remember. Hopefully it satisfies his inner child..



Today is of course the first day of July. I cannot belive how fast summer is flying by and I truly am trying to schedule all that I want to do. I know that if I don't, it will not happen. Of course in July is this holiday weekend full of fireworks, a flag rasing ceremony with breakfast, the parade, perhaps the rodeo, more fireworks, camping and who knows what else. I really will try to keep up better. If you read my page, PLEASE let me know that you're out there. Many Thnx!!!!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! What a busy week! I am glad to hear that you are hanging in there and looking forward to what will surely be a wild and crazy weekend- figuratively and literally! :) Talk to you soon!
-Mel

Pokeyann said...

Hi! Sounds like fun times, busy, but fun. Happy 4th!!