During this last week we had the chance to go to Twin Falls and attend the open house of the new temple there. I went with all three kids, my parents and my youngest brother Matt. We all piled into the van and were on the road by 7:30AM. For us it was a 3 hour drive. My first thoughts as we approached was how much smaller it was than our Rexburg Idaho Temple. This open house was really neat for Taylor, because although we had just gone thru a temple open house in January, this time she asked more questions and seemed to understand a lot more about the purpose of temples. I want to share a link so that you can see some pictures for those who are not so lucky to make it there. It really was just beautiful and I'm so thankful that we could go.
No comments:
Post a Comment