Thursday, July 31, 2008

July in hindsight...

Since I've started blogging, my journaling has taken a bit of a dive since I tell myself that I would rather blog that than journal it. And as you can see by July, I have not done much to keep up with anything. A work party on July 1st to the parade, rodeo and fireworks for the 4th of July. Having family pictures taken on July 9th, going camping in Island Park July 10th (at my uncles cabin) with a trip to West Yellowstone the following day-hosting a block party at our place on July 14th. Anyway the list goes on and on.....

Dylan at the splash park.

My mom making FRESH strawberry ice cream.

Happy days at the rodeo.

Twin Falls Temple.

Taylor at the Twin Falls Temple.
Dylan & Taylor at Shoshone Falls just outside of Twin Falls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks