Friday, June 13, 2008

Our crazy week.....

This was Jared this week:
And all of us for that matter...
This week seems to be one of those crazy weeks that you hope will not overflow to the next week. I don't think I"ve slept more than 3 consecutive hours since Sunday. Monday was full of stress because Taylor would not quit throwing fits and tantrums, which included locking herself in the van with this keys still in the ignition. After some time, I coaxed her into rolling down the driver-side window for which I quickly unlocked it and grabbed her out. In an effort to keep her from getting back in and doing it again, Dylan quickly jumped in, rolled up the window and locked it, quickly jumping out locking the keys still in the ignition. Jeff came to unlock it because the hidden key was not to be found. I of course was late for my 11AM appointment in I.F. which of course made me late for the 1PM with Dylans aide. Tuesday was full of stress because we recieved word that a little girl in our ward (8yrs. old)who has been fighting lukemia for the last 7 months (at Primary Childrens in SLC)had taken a turn for the worse. We awoke in the morning to find that she had passed away. So on top of Dylan having a very trying day, I was trying to figure out how to tell the kids. I told them that night, before bed. There were many tears and tissues involved, but they grasped it alright. Wednesday also included one of the worst days I've ever seen Dylan have. He lashed out at me, hitting me in the face, biting my finger(which throbbed for hours)Thursday, both of the boys had speech therapy at 11AM and thankfully my mom took one while I took the other. Today, I took Dylan to a chiropractor in hopes of getting him help some how. All of this does not include the rants of the kids while they fight, meltdowns, errands ran, helping my mom with the new computer, scanning hundreds of pictures for histories sake, dishes, laundry, trying to establish a garden, keeping in touch with therapists and case workers, scheduling future appointments, working tonight and tomorrow night,etc...etc...etc... While wondering what the term "Summer Vacation" means.
The upcoming week does not look much better. It includes Fathers Day, my sister-in-laws birthday, a funeral, Dylans first trip to the dentist, meeting a new nurologist for Dylan, therapies for Dylan and for Jared, the van needs an oil change and a new windshield(in a terrible way), the clothes dryer sounds like its almost done, two nights of work, the lawn needs mowed, got to plant the garden,etc...etc...etc... With Jeffs two sisters birthdays just after that. LOL!!!!! (I'm sure you all can relate, but I appreciate the chance to vent and release = )

1 comment:

Pokeyann said...

Hang in there! *hugs*