Thursday, June 25, 2009

I think I can...I think I can...

Who in the world thought up the term "Summer Vacation!?!" Granted, it is a vacation for the kids from school. But that is where it ends. Is there anyone else out there who tries to cram as much as they can into these 3 short months, because you cannot justify it quiet as well during the school year. To say that I've been feeling overwhelmed would be stating a gross understatement. June has been a little nuts and July is looking to be flat out HELLACIOUS!! But I had a good friend remind me today that although my plate has been very full, I do keep adding to it, and I compromise another area of life to make up for it. I was reminded that I've done hard things before. I know that it will all be alright. I just have to ride the wave. I don't know that I thought twice about Dylan's 2nd brain surgery then having Jared three weeks later. Perhaps it just seems like so much more now because I'm 'burned out.' I worked last night, but only got a three hour nap before I had to start running again. If anyone has any tips to being resilient, or have a plethora of coping skills, I'd LOVE to hear from you!!!! But don't worry, I'm going to blog about it all our upcoming adventures and bring it to you every step of the way.
I need someone to enjoy this with me!!!!

A real vacation someday......right!?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will all take a vacation together someday! Dont worry! If anyone can get through a crazy cram filled summer you can! You are a tank! A crazy hard workin tank! In a very good super way!!!