Friday, June 12, 2009

Doughnut Eating Contest. May 24, 2009

Here are the long awaited pictures from the doughnut eating contest at work. It was to see who could eat the most doughnuts in 30 minutes, followed up with blood sugar tests to see whose pancreas loved them more...

Huge doughnuts from Broulims for Memorial Day weekend.


I think Troy won by a bite (8 doughnuts) but then Melody still ate breakfast that we had brought in as pot luck..
Troy feelin' the burn...
I think she LOVES her doughnuts ! ! ! ! !
Yea, He's done.....
And bacon to boot...Doughnuts and breakfast ! ! ! !
Melody, your'e an example to us all. You have our admiration ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6 comments:

Amber said...

Those are great pictures...I think we need to blow up the ones of Troy and paste them around the hospital.

Tyson and Emily said...

That's hilarious! Wow, way to go Melody!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with Melody- she has skills I never knew she had!

Melody said...

Those were good donuts, and I agree with Amber. That was good bacon too. Mmm...donuts...
:) Thanks for posting those, they're very funny.
Ribbit ribbit!

Unknown said...

I have to admit that was pretty gross to watch! but i did crave a doughnut after the whole thing! Melody kicked troys butt!

Hilarie* said...

Oh you guys are so crazy!! That looked like it was a FUN night! How is Nancy doing... does she miss working with FAE and I so much!!! lol.. oh good old Nancy! Tell Troy the facial hair really suits him!!!