Friday, June 12, 2009

Update Marathon ! ! ! ! !

Alright...so this is me when I haven't made a post for a month, but attempt to catch up on all that has happened...soooo, here goes nothing.


May 16, 2009
Taylor turned 6 years old. I think she got PLENTY ! ! ! !


Her 'Tinkerbell' cake

Taylor eating her cake & ice cream



Happy Birthday Dear Taylor...


(Note to self...Don't sing so loud when holding the camera)
And yes.....That is Dylan doing the 'Cha Cha Cha'


May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

(Sorry Dorothy for taking so long!!!!!)


Dylan dancing to Hot n' Cold
(He really wanted me to post this)



Posting trips to the zooooo. I think we only went A LOT!!!

Once for Jared's pre-school field trip, once for Taylor's kindergarten field trip, once for Dylan's 1st grade field trip, and once for the 'special' kiddos in our area....

(With a special thanks to the INL, Meleluca, EIRMC, the City of Idaho Falls, and of course the Tautphaus Park Zoo ! ! ! )


And in case I don't get around to posting for another month, it's because our summer includes

  • finishing summer school (me, not the kids...Intro to Health Professions & Microbiology - YUCK!!)
  • a five day EEG with an MRI with Dylan down at Primary Children's Medical Center, (We still don't know when)
  • Dylan getting his tonsils out (poor dude can't catch a break!!!)
  • Daniel (my brother) getting married July 31st
  • and of course a lot of stuff that I don't even know about yet...isn't that how it always goes!?!

(Daniel & Sarah...These are my faves ! ! ! ! !)

(If anyone can HELP ME...their colors are yellow and orange and I have NOTHING to wear that goes with that...so if you can post links to websites with cute stuff...I'd REALLY APPRECIATE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I seriously can't believe Taylor is 6, I'm quite sure we were discussing her 4th b-day party just the other day.

And how did you lucky ducks get so close to the lions? Do you know a secret passage? Looks like you are a zoo expert now!

Monica said...

looks like you are staying very busy!So remember my bridesmaid dress dilemma, you know now I am an expert...I will bring you a list of websites. But if youahve the time to shop aroundhere, I found the best deals at Ross and TJMAX. I got matching colored ties from brad and the boys from their for really cheap and shirts too! I had to dig and dig through the womens wear but did find an orange dress for a different wedding! You should look there, I think my dress was 14$!!! Such a steal!

Tiffany said...

Life is always so hectic isn't it? Wow, Taylor is 6! Crazy how time flies! My sister is getting married on the 30th of July! I need to find something to wear too. Let us know when you are in town for Dylans EEG and we will wan to see you and make you a home cooked meal. Good luck with the summer festivities. We have a lot planned too.