Monday, April 6, 2009

And it came to pass.....

Once upon a time I thought that I wanted a certain something. Then when I thought that I might have the opportunity to obtain it, I began to second guess myself. As time goes on I notice that I second guess myself A LOT!!! Well, that opportunity has passed and all I'm left with is confusion, frustration, regret and hurt. I haven't reacted the way I thought I would (yet) and I'm wondering how well I really do know myself. I've been told that it will be like winter and a popular phrase in the Book of Mormon....And it came to pass.

5 comments:

amanda said...

its nice today on monday use the sun while you can.

Melody said...

Pass? Is it a kidney stone? Why would you want that? No wonder you're hurting!
;)
I'm such a dork. I don't think I really know myself either- but I know YOU pretty well, and I'll just tell you I think you're something special. In fact, you're pretty much amazing.
Ribbit ribbit!

Tiffany said...

I don't know myself all that much either! =) LOL. Your post is like a riddle. =) I'm trying to figure it out!

Monica said...

I always do it too, I use the example of a child just jumping off the couch knowing that he will be okay. Just jump...sounds easy huh? You are a great person, imagine if you actually trusted yourself!!!

Unknown said...

It is so hard when you are in a situation like that! Sometimes I think well..I should just do it I deserve but then I think...I cant...Its almost like my worldly self and my family self are fighting with each other!...oh its frustrating!