Last Tuesday, Jared turned 3. As a result he was 'booted' from the Infant/Toddler Program and transitioned to the developmental preschool in our school district. Thus his birthday was also his 'First Day of School.' We drive him into school and he rides the bus home with Taylor. He'll only go on Tues. & Thurs.
When we got there, I experienced first hand, seperation anxiety. I've never had to deal with that before because Dylan & Taylor were always happy to get rid of me. Jared was crying and screaming. He was a little doubtful because we were in a strange place with different people. So one of the aide's scooped him up, told me he'd be just fine, and told me to have a great morning. So I walked all the way down the hall, listening to Jared screaming at the top of his bloodly lungs. But they called me a little while later to let me know that he had calmed down and was just fine. When we went on Thurs. morning, I just had Taylor walk him to his class. He never looked back and me and did great.
Everyone being curious at Jareds new 'Thomas the Train' laptop
Jared with all of his birthday loot.
Jared with his new bed set, Thank you Grandma Thurber!!!
Jared blowing out his candles.
2 comments:
Yay Jared, I can't believe you're three! I hope the new school works out well.
What a fun day for him. Happy birthday! Cute bedset too! They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment