Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING 2008




We went up Thanksgiving Day to my uncles cabin in Island Park.
We really had a great time.

Kevin (my brother)and Alyssa, able to come from Fresno, duke it out.
Grandma (My mom) and Jared eager to say 'CHEEZ'
Jeff ate too much!!

Brandon, Matt, & Blake (my brothers) going hunting.

Jared climbing the stairs!

Taylor at air hockey.
Dylan trying to beat Taylor...
Dylan and Taylor hot-tubbing. They loved it .

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi, I saw a comment on Adelle Smailie's blog and I had to say hi becasue we have the same name! I've never met anyone named Melissa Durtschi before and I was just kind of excited. Durtschi is my maiden name and I swore that I new every Durtschi out there. We must be distant relatives. :)

amanda said...

cute kids, looks like you had fun.

Hilarie* said...

Looks like you guys had fun.. even you and your hubby! It was fun to work together the other night!!!.. which is actually always a pleasure!!!