
I wonder what in the world I'm doing...
I wonder what Dylan's gift to the world will be...
I wonder what we will do after he graduates from HS...
I wonder what each of my kids will become...
I wonder if the testimonies they form, will be enough to carry them...
I wonder if Taylor understands the influence she has...
I wonder Jared will out grow his allergies...
I wonder if a vacation, would really be of any benefit...
I wonder if I will ever find a music therapist...
I wonder if Taylor will always be blonde...
I wonder what the difference is between how I see Dylan, and how others see him...
I wonder if I've already ruined them...
I wonder if I should get Dylan a dog, or maybe a horse (hippotherapy)...
I wonder if Jared will ever decide to be potty trained...
I wonder if I can better pin-point Taylor's love language...
I wonder if PSR would help Dylan...
I wonder what Dylan's next MRI will show...
I wonder if Jared will always be so witty...
I wonder if Jared will be in pre-school this fall...
I wonder if I can better nail this 'scouts' thing...
I wonder if Taylor will like her birthday presents...
I wonder how to teach them responsibility...
I wonder how I can be more consistent...
I wonder what they will remember me for...
I wonder what they are lacking for, that I need to do better with...
I wonder if they will get MSG poisoning...
I wonder if they know that they are my world...
I wonder if they know how deeply I love them...
4 comments:
Msg poisoning?? Haha, Melissa, I'm sure they'll be fine...
Didn't Taylor just have a birthday?!? Why does she keep growing up?
And how did I miss that Jared had allergies? What are they?
And you are SUCH a GOOD Mom to always be wondering/worrying about those things. Those kids are so lucky to have you!
You are my hero! You are so strong and you are such a great mother!!! Those children of yours are lucky to have such a great mother!
I have many wonderings of my own, lots of them are the same. It's hard to look down the road and not be able to see very far because so much depends on what is yet to happen. But I think your kids will remember you for being an angel of a mother and for giving them the best you had to give, and then much more. Ribbit and love!!!
i like this blog!! very nice!!
check out mine...im new 2 this so cut me some slack....comment and let me know wut you think!!
thanks...http://perfectworldiwish.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment