Jared was diagnosed yesterday with brochitis. (If you're wondering why we haven't invited you over lately, we didn't want to get your kids sick!!) We spent an hour at the doctors, an hour at Valley Medical Shoppe getting a nebulizer, and an hour at Wal-Mart waiting for the Albuterol, Pulmicort, Prednisone, and some cough syrup with codiene. (Yeah for Jared!!!)
Well, this morning he comes into our room just after 4AM, wheezing and working hard to breathe. I did a breathing treatment and it didn't really do anything so we loaded up and went to the ER. Poor kid...got a racine treatment, and some Pediasone. He was so irritable, he fought me til he went to sleep. We got home just after 7, just in time to put Dylan and Taylor on the school bus. Then we ALL went back to bed till 11AM. Yeah for sleep!!!! Not so good for anything that I wanted to get done today. Sorry ya'll, some day soon, I really will try to post something positive!!! Thnx.
1 comment:
you know...you really should be a nurse, at least you would get paid to do all this stuff! Thats a positive! I think you know way more about childrens meds than I do! Hang in there, I truly believe it gets worse before it gets better and I think you should be on the up'n'up!! ;)
Post a Comment