April 7th was Jared's birthday. It was a Thursday, which is a crazy day for me, being in class most of the day. But I was able to get out early and I took the kids and we went to play.
Dylan getting all lined up because he wanted to get a strike so badly!!!
Taylor cheering it on...
I tried to teach Jared how to 'granny' it. He started to get the hang of it, after a while.
And this is how it all ended...Dylan was player number 1 with 105 points. Taylor got 67 points as player number 2. Birthday Boy Jared won with 114 points and their poor mother was in last place with a whopping 53 points. (Can you tell I don't get out much!?!)
Back at G-ma & G-pa's house for pizza. Jared showing us how old he is now...
A classic Jared face with the cake that G-ma made for him.
I don't know what is going on with all of the peace signs.....
♪♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DEAR JARED...♫♪
Jared, getting a picture with all of his goods. Clothes, a mini soccer ball, a DVD and a quadruple foam shooter thing-a-maggier....
The shirt says "This is my time out shirt, I wear it all day long."
Jared thinks that he should wear it every day.....hehe
Jared very intent on the DVD grandma bought him for his birthday, 'The Little Engine That Could.'
Jared (who didn't want ice cream), having his cake and eating it too...
A couple of days later, we went to Wal-Mart with some birthday money that he had from his dad and this is what he picked out.....
Pop the pig is a game that Jared picked out. He saw it and cannot be deterred. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED. I hope you know how much you are loved and that we are thankful that you are a part of our family. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
1 comment:
what a fun birthday, my kids love bowling.
Post a Comment