Saturday, December 4, 2010

Quotes of the week:

QUOTES OF THE WEEK:


Frm Jared (my 4 yr old):As I was talking about vitamins, "OH, THAT'S REMARKABLE!!"


Frm Taylor (my 7 yr old):As we were working on her reading homework, she didn't yell she SCREAMED "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY FREAKIN LIFE!!!"


Frm Dylan (who will be 9 in 3 weeks): This morning while I was trying to help him clean his room..."Mom, if I were you, I'd hate myself..." Yeah, did NOT help him finish.

2 comments:

Idaho Beagleys said...

OK, still makes my laugh and shake my head at the cutie pies comments. Wow, talk about laying on the line.

Melody said...

Dang. Good thing we love them, right?

My favorite quote of the week was from Jana, my TWO YEAR OLD, who said as plainly as can be, "Mommy, I miss Daddy. Where is Daddy?!?" 2 months he's been gone, and out of nowhere she asks about him. It made me happy...and sad. :S