Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Then and Now

I really appreciated everyones positive comments about the kids and the Christmas pictures. To answer the question...Yes, I've started the tradition of taking their picture in front of the Christmas Tree with the santa hat, although I just started it last year...


Dylan Christmas 2008



Dylan Christmas 2009



Taylor Christmas 2008

Taylor Christmas 2009


Jared Christmas 2008

(Also Christmas 2008...but I just had to throw this one in for posterity sake...)


Jared Christmas 2009
Nothing like starting a new tradition. I print them up then put them in an ornament with the year on it. Someday, they'll have pictures of themselves as little kids to put on their trees and I hope the tradition will continue on...

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love that idea, put them on ornaments on the tree! I may have to steal that from you. although, you are lucky to get good shots of your kids, mine just run away, close their eyes, cover their face...ahhhh!