Well...(I'm trying to decide where to start) Dylan and I are is SLC. Resort PCMC IS NOT all its cracked up to be. I'm sure for Dylan its no too bad. He gets to stay in bed, order whatever he wants to eat from the kitchen (they call it 'Room Service') and gets to play on the exercise bike, play games, watch movies, do puzzles, color, play with play dough, put together Lego's...etc... His down side includes the strobe light we tried to put in his face (but it didn't work) and the sleep deprivation we inflict upon him (not letting him go to bed till after midnight and getting him up by 6 AM...no naps) and in turn I get the same...
My mom came down on Wed. to spend the night with Dylan. So I went to the Verizon store at the Gateway and got a new phone (my phone was under warranty for 6 more days). Then I went to a hotel and slept in a real bed (slept in til 9:30...cannot remember the last time that happened), and took a real shower and I loved it.
THANK YOU MOM!!!
We still have not seen any seizure activity yet. That's why we keep pushing him. Turns out sleep deprivation stresses the brain. It also makes for a very grumpy 7 year old. (I had to just restrain him so they could do a blood pressure. I told them to make sure they chart he was having a tantrum, 166/66 doesn't look very good.)
So far they are talking about us staying for the weekend, and doing his MRI on Monday. It's been long enough that I've been away from home, and from my other two babes. Taylor and Jared,
I MISS YOU ! ! !
Monday will have put us here for a week. I don't ever remember being away from home, my husband, and my kiddos for that long. (I have to admit I'm afraid of what my house looks like by now. YIKES!!!)
Anyway, I'm still updating Facebook a little more regularly than this blog.
Dylan says 'I got to say at July 32 2009 because I want my yo-yo ball today right now.'
Sorry no pictures, I think it would be more of the same. Dylan hasn't left this room since he walked into it.
Thank you to you all for you love, words of support, letting Taylor to come play, and all that ya'll do for us. I don't think I can express how much it means to us.
THANK YOU ! ! ! !
2 comments:
I sure hope they find something soon! Thank you for the updates! You are an amazing mom!
I hope that things can get rolling before monday! I am excited for you to get back to rexburg! I hope you can get some more rest!
Post a Comment