I loved your responses, so I'll try to update you. Dr. Hatch (when I first went in) said that my corneas were swollen. That's why I initially had such a hard time. I went in on Wednesday (May 6th) for an appointment because it had become apparent that my vision was changing. But as I went in and began, my eyes were still so irritated that we were not able to accomplish anything. I've been using the O2 Optix contacts, and he gave me a pair of the Day & Night brand. Also, Dr. Mortensen had me try different solution. He suspects that I've gained an allergy to the preservatives in my contact solution, Alcon Opti Free. So now I'm trying the hydrogen peroxide with the disk that bubbles for 6 hrs. with saline to rinse. So we'll see. I hope something works soon, or else I'll be highly tempted to just boycott contacts altogether.
I have a follow up appointment this next Wednesday to see how things are going.
THANKS FOR ALL THE CONCERN! ! ! !
3 comments:
ouch, how awful, hope everything gets better. I can only imagine the pain ouch!
I'm glad for the update. It is really the PITS when you have eye problems.
Please call if you need anything.
That sounds horrible Melissa I hope that you can figure it out! I havent worked with you forever I hope that we can soon!:)
Post a Comment